Laptop Sanitisation Station
How often do you clean your laptop, Chromebook or tablet? I bet it’s not that frequently. You might wipe your screen with the odd screen wipe every now and then, but actually cleaning the keyboard, come on admit it, not that often.
You will be surprised to know that your keyboard can harbour more germs than a public toilet seat! The Coronavirus pandemic has encouraged us to wash our hands with soap and water more often and wipe down surfaces such as worktops, desks, doorknobs, and high traffic areas. Still, little has been said of the devices we use.
Viruses and bacteria left on laptops or similar devices increase when the devices are shared. This is why just as you wash your hands to stop the spread of germs, bacteria and viruses, you should also clean your devices.
- No-touch operation
- Semi-automated solution
- Only a single standard power socket required
- Fitted with 18 Phillip UV-C bulbs
- Fail-Safe and safety protection
- Senses when a device is placed in or taken out
- Bulb failure warning
- Step by Step instructions on LCD screen
- Sanitises most laptops and tablets
- Sanitises devices in just 15 seconds
- Sanitises all areas of the device at once
- Works standalone
- Can be added to existing LapSafe® Self-Service Lockers
- Choice of colours
- Can be painted to match your existing lockers or trolleys
Sanitise your laptop or similar in just 15 seconds!
99% of bacteria and some virus* are deactivated when exposed to high-intensity UV-C light. Fitted with 18 Phillips UV-C bulbs ensure all areas of the device get sanitised, including the hard-to-reach places.
*In laboratory testing, our UV-C light sources deactivate 99% of SARS-Cov-2 virus on a surface with an exposure time of 6 seconds. Source www.phillips.com
Simple to Use
Simple and easy to use, place your hand in front of the sensor to activate and follow the straightforward instructions on the LCD screen. Place your device into the cleaning bay and leave the unit to do the rest.
Whilst waiting, users should sanitise their hands leaving them with clean hands to remove their sanitised device.
Your device is now safe to use.