NoteLok™ security cables can be used individually with Macbooks stored in a charging trolley or ensure security when Macbooks are taken out of the trolley or off-site. Each cable is fitted with an anti-drill lock, and a range of keying options that allows users to hold individual keys, or an allocated person to hold a master key.
Whilst on the move, the security cable secures the Macbook to any solid or fixed object, such as a radiator or desk. Cables are manufactured from high tensile steel, lightweight, completely portable and easy to fit.
Optional Secure Point
Nowhere to secure your cable to? Then use this LapSafe® Secure Point, suitable for all looped cable systems. Secure to desk, wall or floor, and simply loop your security cable through.
Key features and benefits
• Suitable for any IT equipment with security slot
• Unique lock that automatically adjusts to depth of security slot
• Unpickable high security Disk Tumbler lock
• High tensile steel smoked grey 1.8m long cable
• Key retains when unlocked to prevent key loss.
• Heavy duty steel secure point
• Use with all security cable systems
• Twin fixings with shear off “Secure Fixing” system
• Can be desk, floor or wall mounted.
Product Code: SP/NLSC/KD
Laptop Security Cable