Terms and conditions
1. The ‘Where in the World is Professor Smarty Pots?’ competition and prize draw will run from 11 January 2012 to 6pm on 13 July 2011 (UK). One winner will be picked each day, with the winner announced on Twitter and contacted via email.
2. ‘Where in the World is Professor Smarty Pots?’ competition and prize draw is free to enter and is only open to any visitor aged over 10 years old at the BETT Show 2012, except employees of LapSafe® Products Ltd, their family members, or any employee or family member of a competitor organisation to LapSafe® Products Ltd. Individuals can only enter once and no purchase is necessary.
3. Entrants must correctly identify all four locations that Professor Smarty Pots is shown in the images on the competition entry form and complete their contact details to be entered into the free prize draw.
4. The winner will be chosen at random at 6.05pm on Wednesday 11, Thursday 12 and Friday 13 January.
5. To enter, entrants should go to stand H39 at the BETT Show 2012, Olympia in London, and ask for an entry from. Only 200 entry forms are available each day on a first come first serve basis.
6. There will be a total of three winners, one for each day that the competition runs for. Each winner will receive a science kit for their classroom worth up to £50. There is no cash alternative.
7. ‘Where in the World is Professor Smarty Pots?’ is run by LapSafe® Products Ltd, 3 Wakes Hall Business Centre, Wakes Colne, Colchester, Essex CO6 2DY.
8. The winner’s name may be used for post-draw publicity.
9. Personal details submitted to enter the competition will not be passed on or sold to any third party company. However, personal details may be used for marketing purposes by LapSafe® Products Ltd only, unless the entrant has opted out at the time of submitting personal details.
10. Winners can collect their prize between 10am and 6pm Thursday 12 January, Friday 13 January and between 10am and 4pm Saturday 14 January. If winners cannot collect their prize at this time, it will be posted to them no more than 6 weeks after entrance.
Back to LapSafe® at BETT 2012