Survey terms and conditions:
1. The ‘ICT Security Survey’ and prize draw will now run from 10 am 11 January 2012 to 4pm on 30 January 2012 (UK). One winner will be picked at random on 02 February 2012, with the winner will be announced on Twitter and contacted via email.
2. The ‘ICT Security Survey’ and prize draw is free to enter and is only open to any visitor aged over 10 years old, except employees of LapSafe® Products Ltd, their family members, or any employee or family member of a competitor organisation to LapSafe® Products Ltd. Individuals can only enter once and no purchase is necessary.
3. Entrants must answer all of the survey questions to be entered into the prize draw. Entrants must complete their email address for the prize to be sent to them.
4. The winner will be chosen at random on Thursday 02 February 2012.
5. There is only one winner, who will win a £30 Amazon voucher. There is no cash alternative.
6. The ‘ICT Security Survey’ is run by LapSafe® Products Ltd, 3 Wakes Hall Business Centre, Wakes Colne, Colchester, Essex CO6 2DY.
7. Entrants must complete their email address to be emailed their prize. The survey results will be used for publicity purposes, although all details will be kept anonymous and individuals will not be contacted for marketing purposes other than to receive their prize.
Back to LapSafe® at BETT